Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Utah Jazz and my Vacation

As I've stated on here before, I am a Utah Jazz season ticket holder. Right now the Jazz are the hottest team in the NBA, reeling off wins against NBA heavyweights like the Lakers, Celtics, Rockets, and Hornets. The Jazz have won nine straight games and are finally healthy after having to use makeshift lineups after superstars like Deron Williams, Carlos Boozer, and Andrei Kirilenko have all missed major time due to injuries. Now how does this tie in with my vacation, you ask? Well I scheduled my Boston/New York vacation during the month of June. The week we'll be on vacation in June, just happens to be the week the NBA Finals will happen. Now I know it is a small chance the Jazz will make the finals, it is still a possibility. I will feel like the biggest ass if my Jazz, the team I pay X amount of dollars a year to watch, make the NBA Finals, and I am not here to watch it. Ouch...

No comments: