Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Random stuff

I've decided to keep my blog as it is another form to keep in contact with friends and family that I don't always see. Plus, if anything I write makes the random stranger stop and laugh, cry, question themselves, or have any impact at all, I guess that is a good thing.

Today is St. Patrick's Day. Even though I have some Irish bloodlines, I really have no desire to do anything festive today. I don't like corned beef or cabbage. I don't like beer, especially those thick, dark, Irish brews. Plus I've never been into the party scene, as large groups of stupid people annoy me, rather then spark fun moments. I usually have to kick someones butt, figuratively or verbally when I'm at a large gathering of intoxicated buffoons....

I got a new phone as the one I had just can't seem to get a connection at my house. Kind of worthless to have a cell phone that doesn't work when I'm home. I bought a Blackberry Curve and so far I am not really sold on it. It's a nice phone with some really neat features, but my last phone, the Samsung Instinct, was just so freakin sweet. Well, at least I get a signal now.

It was nice to see Michelle this past week, even though she brought the wicked cold of Wisconsin, home with her. She left here sick, which is unfortunate, but at least she took the cold weather back with her.

Andrew, who I absolutely adore, in a straight forward - non homoerotic fashion, manged to get me to play Resident Evil 5 with him for about 12 hours...straight... Thank you Jill for not dumping me.

3 comments:

Jillian said...

You're welcome for not dumping you. Just don't do that every day and we'll be fine :) Silly boy

Anonymous said...

12 hours? What is wrong with you people? Well, I understand I'm not around to distract you with my womanly charms but I'm not THAT entertaining!
Also, it was someone else who brought the cold to Utah, because it didn't follow me back to Milwaukee. It was 74* today :D

~Michelle

Anonymous said...

Please, it's nothing short of a miracle they could stay focused for so long with Jill around because she's so freaking AWESOME.