Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Top 5 reason I know I'm now OLD

5. I enjoy quiet nights, reading in bed with my cats at my feet over "partying".

4. Everyday I notice a new gray hair on my head, while my beard turns white.

3. The Getto Boyz have less play time on my ipod and Led Zepplin and Fleetwood Mac get more.

2. My 17 year old bagger at work guessed that I was 38 years old. I'm 28.

1. For vacation we are going back East to visit a friend of Jill's and to see Baseball! (No Disney World or Vegas for us this time, just America's past time)

4 comments:

Jillian said...

If you're old, then I guess I am too!

Anonymous said...

YAY FOR VISITING!!!!! :-D

Suzie said...

Hey now, what's wrong with a little Led? I'm only 29 and I used to change your bum so you must be mistaken about being old.

Anonymous said...

You were TEN when I was BORN.
HAHAHAHA...

Have a baby? Then I can babysit. :D