Friday, May 15, 2009

E Center and Ticketmaster

All I want to do is go see the WWE show with a couple friends. Pretty simple. However, the E Center sells their tickets through ticketmaster which is the worst ran ticket site ever! I need six tickets to the show. The website will only choose floor seats 25 rows back. These seats suck! The website won't even let you choose another section. It has a "release these tickets" function and that way you can try to grab other seats. Problem is, it only grabs the same damn seats every time!

So I went to the E Center to by the tickets in person. The show has a deal right now that you can get 4 tickets for $99 IF YOU BUY A MINIMUM OF 4! Each seat afterwards is still $25. Pretty simple. However the old wildebeest of a woman at the E Center insists that the promo is for 4 tickets only, even though the website allows you to grab more, the fliers say you can have more, and when I went to PURCHASE them online, I was given the six at the discounted price. She told me that I was wrong and that she knows what she is doing! So she wouldn't sell me tickets. I am so angry I refuse to EVER use ticketmaster or to buy tickets from the stupid old bags that work at the E Center! I am so mad at that old ladies stupidity that I could drop kick a granny.... :)

No comments: