Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Beatles Love

As my friends know, I am a huge Beatles fan. Anyone who loves music can not deny how important and how revolutionary this band was. Everything from their early boy band style to the drug enhanced rock on their latter albums still trumps most music produced today.

Another one of my favorite things would have to be Cirque Du Soleil. I've been to "Mystere" at Treasure Island in Las Vegas three times. I have also seen "KA" at the MGM Grand, "La Nouba" in Orlando, and naturally the blending of my favorite band, the Beatles, and the Cirque troupe, in the Mirage's Beatles "Love" show. Anyone heading to Vegas needs to check out this show. The sound and sights are mind blowing and worth the price of admission. A collection of my friends are going to see this show with me next month. I am very excited!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well i am big fan of beatles. I just love them.